Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Who Wore The Fay Trench Coat Better?

Who Wore It Better?
Fay Metropolitan Folie Trench

It's Pippa Middleton vs Kylie Minogue on this version of 'Who Wore It Better?'. The Brit it-chick and the Aussie songstress were spotted in the same trench coat on the streets of London this week. Their black belted trench coat with cream piping is by clothing brand Fay. 


Left: Pippa wore her trench over a black and white dress, with a cream handbag, large sunnies and cream pumps.
Right: Kylie looked chic wearing her Fay Folie trench with black skinny trousers, a black handbag and high black heels.


I can't decide on who wore it better because I think both ladies are spot on with their choice of styling. Do you agree?

2 comments:

Aurelia said...

Yes, they both wore it very nicely but if I had to choose one over the other: I think Kylie Minogue wore it better.

Miss Vodka said...

I prefer Kylie. She looks very chic with skinny jeans underneath