Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Tuesday Thrills - Oonagh by Nanette Lepore

American designer Nanette Lepore is known for her contemporary and feminine clothing line, which is a regular feature on New York fashion week. Stepping off the runway and onto the streets, Nanette has created a diffusion line, which brings her bold, attractive designs to a wider market. The brand has been aptly named 'Oonagh', meaning 'pure' in Scottish, which happens to be the perfect term to describe it. With minimalism on her mind, Nanette presents clean, unfussy lines, saturated in bright colours and portrayed by simple prints. Anything striped and I am sold. This is a view into the current Oonagh collection.

1. Marc striped tank top with fringed neck. $98  Davis floral silk shorts. $168
2. Roy floral printed dress in icy blue and red. $248
3. Dean maxi dress with twisted neckline in red licorice. $168
4. Sassy Paul jumpsuit in a combination of red licorice and icy blue. $348
5. Oliver button-up blouse in the icy blue with contrasting red collar. $168
6. Red licorice and icy blue striped Leon maxi dress with cross-neck design. $168

7. Matthew black and white floral dress with cut-outs. $248
8. Kaleo striped sleeveless jersey top. $98  Jayden asymmetric black skirt. $178
9. Richard black and white sleeveless top with open back. $188. Worn with a striped Rocco pleated skirt. $98
10. Dennis black pleated dress with asymmetrical hemline. $178
11. Hudson colourblock gown in black with neon pink contrast trim. $328 
12. Striped three-quarter-sleeve dress, great to style up with neon accessories. $178


13. Hot pink Brody off-the shoulder silk belted dress with button-front and ruffle neck. $258
14. Cerise version of the Hudson maxi dress, with contrast orange trim. $328
15. Cove printed maxi dress. A technicolor honeycomb patterned dress with pockets. $348
16. Ricky colour-block knit dress in fiesta pink, yellow and blue. $228
17. Sigurd silk dress with front frill in seafoam blue. $248
18. Pierce colour-block bustier top with zip-up front. $128. Worn with a prettily printed Riley silk skirt. $248

To purchase one of these playful and practical looks, visit Nanettelepore.com The line is also sold on various department store websites such as Revolveclothing, Neiman Marcus and Bloomingdales. Being a subset of a designer brand, the price range is high, but most of these pieces are seasonless and an investment to your wardrobe.

Happy Shopping!

52 comments:

Priscilla Barreto said...

Lovely colection
Love the black and white looks and the first blue flower dress.

Xoxo
Pri

http://www.styledchicas.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

The first red and blue set is amazing!!! And dresses #15 and #16 is PERFECT!!!! WoW, I want that clothes!!!
Have a nice day!
Kate

Cathy said...

Wow...love the entire collection, especially the Davis floral shorts! Love diffusion lines...my first time seeing this one!

@Cathy_Showan
http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

Allison said...

So many great looks!! I love Nanette Lepore!!
And thanks so much for the sweet comment on my blog- I really appreciate it!

:)
Allison
afashionfiles.blogspot.com

Grace Wainwright said...

Ohh I really love that hot pink maxi!

A Southern Drawl

sonia // daring coco said...

Gorgeous collection, love the first set colour combination, coral and blue look amazing together!

Have a great day!
SDMxx
http://daringcoco.blogspot.com.au/

Ana Starikova said...

Thanks for ur lovely comments on my blog!Such a nice blog!Great job,dear!let me know if would like to follow each other!Kisses,anamocca.blogspot.com

fashionbyscarllet said...

Woow!!!Gorgeous collection!!! **)

http://fashionbyscarllet.blogspot.com.br

Kisses **)

Shybiker said...

I've liked Nanette's designs for years. Great work.

It's so nice to find another SA blogger! Two close friends of mine are from your country.

CourtStar @ StarSystemz said...

GORGEOUS STUFF! I really like the red maxi dress #3 Dean so cute and perfect for a nice summer day!

Paris said...

Dress #3 is AMAZING!! And Dress #17 is such a gorgeous color! I want it all!!

xoxo,
Paris

glitteratiandglamour.blogspot.com

Cinnamon and White Chocolate said...

Stripes and flowers, can it gett any better? fantastic summer collection...

Ember Drake said...

Fantastic collection! :-D I especially love the dresses in 2 and 7! Gorgeous for Summer!

Em
x

http://emberdrake.blogspot.co.uk

Indistinctive Writer said...

this is a great collection. it's stylish but casual at the same time. so wearable! thanks for sharing this ^_^

have a nice day Sam!! ^_^

lucia m said...

omg!! great collection!

xx

www.aroundlucia.com
www.aroundlucia.com

Thesmallnoble said...

lovely collection! The first outfit is my favourite!
http://thesmallnoble.blogspot.de/

Filipa said...

Hi Sam,
Hmmm... like it...
Choosing one of each...
I would go for 4, 8 and 13...
XOXO

Kind of Cake said...

ur blog is amazing :) im fallowing u now :)
www.murderfashion.blogspot.com

Lilli said...

Hi Sam! All these clothes are so lovely! Great finds!:) Kisses and have a lovely day!

Andrea said...

Loved the first colors! :D Thanks for sharing***

ANDWHATELSEISTHERE said...

The red must mean something this summer. Strikingly hot.

ANDWHATELSEISTHERE | SHOP

hope in high heels said...

I can't help but smile looking at all these colors! I love that the styles are so effortlessly versatile as well, too easy to work into my wardrobe...

Dana said...

Pretty and feminine. Undulating lines to attract the eyes to the right places. TRIPLE LOVE! The turquoise and red are my favorite combos!

http://danaslookbook.blogspot.com

XOXO Dana

Unknown said...

Gorgeous - I love that jumpsuit!

Emma xo
www.fluffandfripperies.com

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings said...

Oh wow, I'm completely in love with #14. That has got to be one of the prettiest maxi dresses I've seen this summer!

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

Oh to Be a Muse said...

Definitely loving #1, #9 and #17.

Teresa said...

i like set #1.. this weekend i told my mom how much i like red and turquoise together!! thanks for sharing her designs<3

happy week sam!
teresa
www.trend-ish.com

Denise said...

Oh-my-God! (I avoid this expression after a professor traumatized me... I said that once and he said "God has nothing to do with the class..." wow, it was just an expression...)
But I have to use the expression now, since I loved everything and I'm truly amazed! I want every item, BUT mainly numbers 2, 7, 12 and 13!!!!
The first part, in red, paradise for me!!! Great collection!!!!

Stephanie said...

Loving all these patterns and colors, especially the first set!

http://fashionroll.net

PAPS said...

Love the styles. They are so simple and gorgeous.
www.thoughtsofpaps.com

Unknown said...

Love the pinks, they're divine. As is your blog! Followed you, follow us back? :)
x

Unknown said...

Wow, this line is amazing and has something for everyone! You're right in saying that it's playful and practical.

Anonymous said...

Dying for that peter pan collared aqua top and the red floral jumper suit!

<3 Cambria
jupefashion.blogspot.com


Enter my GIVEAWAY!!!

sip-n-wear said...

that cove printed maxi dress is just perfect for this summer!!! love love!

Julyet said...

want all of them! xx

http://julyets.blogspot.de/

Amy Shaughnessy said...

I love that jumpsuit (no. 4). These are so great!

Amy

fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Beautiful collection! That floral maxi dress in last collage is so gorgeous.. <3

Satu
Indie by heart

Sootjeelina said...

I love nr. 3 and 14!

xoxo Sootjeelina

Loreta said...

Want them all!
xx

Unknown said...

Ohh I love these items :) They're so beautiful... unlike if I'm the one to wear them xD

http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

Dee said...

looove 1,2,4 and 9:) Would fit great in my closet:D haha

Roberta said...

Such a nice collection!!
Have a good day!
http://robertascoolestplaces.blogspot.com.es

Rolled Up Pretty said...

Okay I am LOVING the number 5 and 14, SO SO CUTE! I want ALL new clothes... LIKE NOW! :)

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

I've long been a fan of Nanette Lepore's feminine designs so I am totally loving all everything here especially the first grouping. Red and teal are gorgeous together! Also look 14 would be just perfect for the summer.

Rowena @ rolala loves

Helena Resende said...

Love number 10 and 13 :)

Silvia said...

Amazing looks!

http://silviasdailycloset.blogspot.com.es/

PARTOFSTREET said...

The last group of pics/looks are my favourite.

Kat said...

ooh love the first group! the blue and orange look so great together :D

katslovefashion.blogspot.com

les jolies said...

I guess I'll choose the second group.

From Paris with love!
Kristina recently posted.. Yes, I do mon amour!.

FASHION TALES said...

I am absolutely in love with these rich colours in the top set. My favourites are 1,9, 15 & 16! :)

VintageDanielle said...

WOW! THe pinks and reds are adorable and so colorful, love the feminine feel and designs.

Girl Lilikoi said...

The colors is amazing. I love the first collection. Red and mint/ aqua, never thought of mixing the color but they are amazing



www.girllilikoi.com