Thursday, June 07, 2012

Travel In Style with Designer Luggage

If you are unable to recognize your bags from a sea of similar black suitcases at airport baggage claim (like me), it could be a good idea to change your luggage style. There is a world of attractive suitcases out there in delectable colours, sturdy designs and pretty prints. These are some eye-catching pieces that are a refreshing change from the basic black bag.

1. Pretty floral print Mocha Rouge bag by Vera Bradley. 22'' Spinner for $280
2. Hot pink Titan Luggage 19'' 4-wheel Carry-on. Also in black. $389
3. Nicole Miller NY Ombre Zebra print spinner bag. $119.99
4. Juniper 17'' blue shaded floral print bag by Kathy van Zeeland. $67.49
5. Britto Collection by Heys USA in an assortment of fun prints. 30'' spinner case $350
6. Cute 22'' Carry-on with a 'Paris La Joie De Vie' mural painted on. Other city prints also available. From the Fazzino by Heys USA collection. $250

7. Two piece 'Rio' Carry-on luggage set in houndstooth print by Rockland. $37.49
8. Diane von Furstenberg black and white animal print Camargue 20'' rolling suitcase. $187.50
9. Vintage style upholstered bag by Mellow World in a Wild Rose print. $93.74
10. Damask print black and white 21'' spinner with pink edging by Jenni Chan. $82.49


11. Metallic maple print rolling duffle-bag by Mellow World. Many other prints and colours available. $82.49
12. Shiny gold leopard print carry-on spinner by IT Luggage. $74.99
13. Old fashioned chest-style 20'' case by AmeriLeather. $112.49
14. Signature Studio 21'' Suitcase by Diane von Furstenburg. $88.49
15. Diane von Furstenberg 'On the Go' rolling carry-on. $74.99
16. Signature Jacquard 28'' suitcase in brown by Anne Klein Luggage. $127.49


All these grand luggage designs are available for purchase online via eBags.com
They have a variety of styles, designs, brands and colours to choose from, with a special 25% off certain pieces. eBags.com offer a large range of exclusive designer brands as well more affordable labels. Shipping is free on purchases over $150.

I have my heart set on the damask printed Jenni Chan bag (Number 10)Which of these stylish suitcases would you like to travel with?

38 comments:

Dianna said...

the leopard is to die for!!

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

So many choices. I'm loving the Hot pink Titan! I currently use silver Delsey which is pretty easy to spot.
Hope you're well and enjoying your travels Sam!

Rowena @ rolala loves

Sandra Leiva said...

I love the pink one! <3

Paolita@BerryHaute said...

That "Paris La Joie de Vie" is the most adorable rolling piece of luggage I've ever seen. I'm assuming your own journey is the inspiration behind this post?

VintageDanielle said...

I too have the common black suitcase and when I went on vacation it was annoying to try to find! I saw this cute black with white polka dot suitcase that I would love! The Britto collection luggage is darling! You could never miss it

Giulia said...

I love numb. 4 and 1 but I'd like the most a luggage all covered with polka dots!

Lilli said...

lol you are right! this would be a good idea! my favs are n.3 and 6!:*

Dana said...

I like all but especially the Britto... something in its cooky, mixed up crazy modern colors attracts my fun side... Neiman's has a cute Britto carry case that I'm in love with... haven't hit BUY yet; need somewhere to take this to!
Hope you're enjoying your time "off"!

http://danaslookbook.blogspot.com/

Dana

Elizabeth {Ms Classic Glamour} said...

Wow! You would definitely be able to tell which one was yours with some of these! I love the hounds-tooth one and the one that looks like an old trunk... how cute is that!?
Lovely post, Hun!
xoxo

Filipa said...

Hi Sam... I totally fell for nr 6... I would definetely always know which one was my bag!
XOXO

Dominika | Into the Bloom said...

#15 totally caught me eye, travelling would be even more pleasant with a suitcase like this!

http://glamourxkills.blogspot.com

Roberta said...

Love number 6!
http://robertascoolestplaces.blogspot.com.es

Cinnamon and White Chocolate said...

Oh, I always wanted to have one of those designer suitcases...especially the ones in the first picture...
i'm always looking them in stores, but always give up cause they're usually really expensive! but, they're soooo perfeeect <3 the one with Paris is just magnificent! *.*

Grace Wainwright said...

I love the vera bradley luggage! Unfortunately, I don't travel that much :( but maybe this will inspire me to take a vacation soon :)

A Southern Drawl

Clara Turbay said...

It´s incredible your style and great ideas!

Unknown said...

So true. I was lucky enough to get 2 small cute patterned suitcases and a carry on from JCPenny for only $50. It was easy to find my luggage on my cruise trip!
Love the Paris one.

Anonymous said...

I would love to travel with #5 and #15. So fabulous! :)

P.S. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Lots of love, B
http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
Tweet me: Viva_La_Breee

Sada said...

These are AMAZING bags!! What a clever post and a great idea. I always tie a bright coloured ribbon on my bag to distinguish it from the masses of other black bags out there. I might need to trade up for #6 or #12!! Beautiful!
xo
Sada

Dressology HQ

A Life Un-Styled said...

Number 6 looks like fun but I like something more understated when I travel. Number 13 would be a welcome addition to my travel luggage collection! It's almost Friday! ;) xoxox

Vanessa V. said...

WOW I love those bags!

xoxo

Jadore-Fashion said...

I love #2, 6 12--great selections

xoxo
Stella

Unknown said...

I have pink one, like the one on the 1st photo :)


A.
FASHION IMPERATIVE

Anonymous said...

I would love to travel with the houndstooth or damask suitcases! I recently saw a gorgeous suitcase with a watercolour painting reproduced on the cloth...that's my fav.

<3 Cambria
jupefashion.blogspot.com

Enter my HANDBAG GIVEAWAY!!!!!!

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings said...

Hope you are having an amazing time!!
I feel like I need new luggage ASAP!! :-)

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

Sabrina said...

I like the black and white and neutrals.
I think this is better than blatantly designer luggage (like LV monochrome), which pretty much yells "steal me!" at the airport.

Sincerely,
Sabrina

Style-Delights said...

I love 9 and 10 so much!! Such stylish luggage! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
-Jyoti
PS. New post is up on my blog. Check it out whenever you have time!
Style-Delights Blog

Denise said...

Oh, good to "see" you again! As a coincidence, I'm looking for a new suitcase - mine is from 2008 and I need a new one! It had to be the same because of the sign - I chose number 10! But others, for their practicality, also caught me: 1, 4, 7 and 14, for their outside pockets (when we can squeeze something that was missing, last minute!)
Great choices as usual, I really loved number 10! (Hope you are having lots of fun! Meanwhile I got to be able to post new pictures!)

Prisla Buah said...

amazing traveling pieces...number 6 is my all time favorite

joy said...

oh no, I have a plain old grey luggage! But I want the colorful ones, it would be sooo much easier to spot my luggage on those twirl luggage things...

Beauty Follower said...

So cheerful suitcases... make me wona travel all the time.

Unknown said...

love that second suitcase! so cute in hot pink :)

xo SideSmile,
Ashley

ps. Don't forget to enter my Lily and Laura Bracelet Giveaway

Sydney Hoffman said...

I love the Paris luggage bag :)
So much fun!

-Sydney xo

Unknown said...

No. 3 has totally got hold of me! :) They're all so gorgeous! It's great to travel in a trendy way.

http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I definitely need a nice suitcase! I personaly prefer the second set! #7 and #10 is veeery nice!!!
Kate

ftashion said...

I love all the colourful ones! My favourite is the Fazzino one, I'm definitely going to check out the other city prints. What a fun way to travel!

Fang Ting
ftashion

Unknown said...

#9 and 15 are so cute :)
xo Jac
thesunshinedistrict.blogspot.com

A Very Sweet Blog said...

i love that paris themed one and the hot pink! so cool!
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Unknown said...

Hi this is Raine here!

If I want the luggages do I order them from you...